This is something I’ve been trying to get to for a long time. I hit upon the idea of doing buttonpusher as a podcast back in March, but I just couldn’t get my act together. Well, now that I’m wrapping things up with owning my own company, I actually seem to be gaining some free time back into my schedule. Who knows if I’ll be able to keep this up, but I’ll try, now that I’ve got the hardware set up somewhere convenient.
…and now, on to the show:
episode 001 – 9-16-2005 – mp3
- Opening (Produced in like 10 minutes in Soundtrack Pro 2 – the project file to play with)
- Who, what, where, how?
- Send me questions…email them
- For example, I’ll make something up here:
- What is timecode?
- Wikipedia entry for SMPTE Time Code
- What is the difference between Drop-frame & Non-drop-frame timecode?
- Wikipedia entry for Drop-Frame code
- My super-simplified timecode explanation page.
…oh yeah did I mention…Send me questions…email them.
Don’t have an iPod or other MP3 player? Try listening with the new Audio Player Plugin: